Can't remember the name of a SIP feature

Hi everyone,

I heard about a specific type of protocol that was used with SIP specifically for devices behind NAT/PAT. However, I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, so I'm at a loss what to google.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about and if so, what is it called?

Thanks in advance, Blob

Reply to
Loading thread data ...


Reply to
Doug McIntyre Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.