Bottom-end question.. where to find Aironet drivers

I'm in need of the OSX drivers for the cisco 350 Cardbus cards.

I found the MACOSInstallv30 package, but it lacks WPA. I see talk about the 350 running WPA, so I'm guessing there is a later package than 3.0 that offers it...true?

Every link I chased down ended up pointing to a subscription-only cisco page.

Reply to
David Lesher
Loading thread data ...

Have you tried creating an account on Cisco's website and logging in? If after logging in it won't let you donwload the drivers from the link below then I would suggest speaking to the re-seller you purchased the cards from, they may be able to get the drivers for you.

I can't imag> I'm in need of the OSX drivers for the cisco 350 Cardbus cards.

Reply to
James

Doh... well I have now...

I'd assumed that I had to have a support contract to get a "CCO" account from what a friend and ex-Cisco VAR told me..

So I grabbed things, but it looks like no joy. Amazingly, the latest flash for the 350 cards is ONLY if you run Windoze. {Not just the drivers..} And it appears that's where WPA comes on board.

Too bad; they are nice cards..

Reply to
David Lesher

Anyone can get a CCO account, when you get a support contract you are given a code which unlocks certain parts of the site.

James

David Lesher wrote:

Reply to
James

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.