25xx router as NAS server

I am using 2500 series Cisco as NAS server with Async Ports and authenticating users via radius server. I like to authenticate users via their calling station id (CLI) but I don't get any attribute like calling station id from cisco router in radius accounting file. Does

2500 series router supports this feature or do I need to configure something more to get this attribute in radius accounting file.

regards Nabin Limbu

Reply to
Nabin
Loading thread data ...

~ I am using 2500 series Cisco as NAS server with Async Ports and ~ authenticating users via radius server. I like to authenticate users ~ via their calling station id (CLI) but I don't get any attribute like ~ calling station id from cisco router in radius accounting file. Does ~ 2500 series router supports this feature or do I need to configure ~ something more to get this attribute in radius accounting file. ~ ~ regards ~ Nabin Limbu

No Cisco router provides any method to find out or use the CLID from a modem call into an analog modem.

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Leonard

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.