ACS Ver 3.3.1 - Downloadable ACLs to Cisco IOS router.

Hello.

I am in need of help . I have been trying to configure my ACS 3.3.2 so that it would download ACL on my Cisco Router NAS. I have found some sample configurations with both Tacacs and Radius. Both of them did not work I expected.

Cisco said that this feature have been implemented in the ACS 3.2 and later Version and IOS 12.3.7(T) release.

Did somebody out there have this feature tested? Did it work ?

Please inform if there some way to get this thing running.

Thanks

Ray

Reply to
ray borg
Loading thread data ...

Hi, how are u Ray, infact i have been working on the same..can u please send me over the router configurations that you have tried even if they dont work..i just want to have a look on thme .. thanx Regards Adnan

Reply to
Adnan Masood

hello adnan

I have suceeded in downloading the acls on router. I had some sytax mistakes and got to know that downloadable acls are only possible through Radius attribute cisco-av-pair (009/001). The "download acl " is only for PIX and Concentrators Therefore I have decided to use the above attributes which also have served the case.

regards

ray

Adnan Masood schrieb:

Reply to
ray borg

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.