Support for MPLS in Cisco 4500 series routers?

Hi,

I know that Cisco 4500 series router supports MPLS & assume that 4700 should too, but Cisco feature Navigator does not mention 4700 amongst the supported platforms when I search by feature for MPLS, though 4500 is mentioned as a supported platform. Does Cisco consider 4700 series routers to be under the same platform as the 4500 series?

Basically, I request to know if the Cisco 4700 supports MPLS or not.

Your feedback / clarification will be very useful.

Thanks! S

Reply to
Bombay CCIE Study Group 2005
Loading thread data ...

The Cisco Navigator does not show any 4700 platform option for MPLS.

Does 4700 basically support all features that 4500 does for equivalent IOS versions?

Reply to
baldota

Hi there,

Yes, it does support for TDP. I forgot which IOS version..you might want to find under cisco navigator for IOS.

regards,

maher

Bombay CCIE Study Group 2005 said the following on 3/2/2005 7:49 PM:

Reply to
Maher Adib

Hi there,

Yes, it does support for TDP. I forgot which IOS version..you might want to find under cisco navigator for IOS.

regards,

maher

Reply to
Maher Adib

Hi there,

regards,

maher

Reply to
Maher Adib

Hi there,

regards,

maher

Reply to
Maher Adib

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.