Passed the BCMSN

questions

Reply to
roberto.gelleni
Loading thread data ...

Hello all, I passed the BCMSN yesterday, it was my first CCNP test. I was a little irked though, is it just me or do the troubleshooting questions seem a little vague in the exam? That was the part that really hurt my score and I kept feeling like on the troubleshooting questions they were not giving me all the information I would normally collect to troubleshoot the issue and oftentimes they don't give you enough sample show command information to be definitive - just because the interface doesn't have "shutdown" underneath it in the 'show run' doesn't mean it is up, give us a 'show int' so we can definitively prove the interface is up.

Word of advice for anyone taking the BCMSN, approach the troubleshooting questionsby first reading the possible answers and then using the information given to determine the correct answer, I tried to do it the other way around the first couple of times and was really frustrated.

Oh well, on to BSCI

Good Luck, Robert

Reply to
Robert B. Phillips, II

Robert B. Phillips, II napisa?(a):

Well done!

Are you learning by yourself or you taking some course? What books/test you were using?

Peter,

Reply to
_PepeR_

Reply to
Robert B. Phillips, II

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.