Tips on CCDP (642-871) exam

Hello,

Has anybody practicle tips on the CCDP 642-871 exam. How many sims, how many technical questions, how many management questions, etc.

With kind regards,

Joost

Reply to
Versatel-news
Loading thread data ...

No sims requiring configs. In fact, no IOS queues at all. A few testlets where you have to extract information from a design problem and make architecture choices based on Cisco's recommendations.

Lots of questions that aren't anywhere in the ARCH book. Read up on all the design oriented sections from BSCI and BCMSN - they are assumed knowledge and are tested. I'd recommend doing the same thing from BCRAN

- expecially the L1 and L2 technologies discussed there. No, this stuff isn't explicitly on the exam blueprint, but its in there. Also reread your DESGN notes, especially the bits about putting together business cases.

Read the AVVID VoIP design guide, and maybe the Video Design guide as well.

Good luck. I failed on my first pass with a 770/1000 (needed 776 - boy was I pissed off). After doing the above, passed with a 928/1000.

Reply to
yamahasw40

Thnx!

Reply to
Versatel-news

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.