Last day to register for BSCI

Can anyone confirm what the last day for regitering for this exam is? I know the last day I can take the exam is Dec 31, 2006, but i've read conflicting information on the last day to register for it. So when is the last day I can book this exam?

TIA, Mike.

Reply to
MA
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Gibo®

Got my BCSI booked for Dec 22 at a Prometric testing site in Birmingham UK

Panic has now officially set in

Reply to
Steve Ray

Good luck! Passed BSCI last week and I'm now CCNP :-) Just hope it helps when i look for a new job next year!

Reply to
MA

Hi, thanks. Well done on the BCSI and the NP. I was hoping to get the NP this year but due to the usual excuses it never happened. All the best with looking for a job in the industry. Are you UK based ?

Could I ask about the exam ? I'm not interested in knowing what the questions were but rather more about the types of questions.

I've skipped the IPv6 chapter in my manual as I still don't believe its needed yet, as NAT and PAT still do a fine job, slow, but fine

I can imagine there being load of questions on OSPF and BGP but not much on anything else

Am I right, or off target ?

I've got 2h15m to sit the exam in Birmingham and am wondering how I'm going to pass the time

Steve

Reply to
Steve Ray

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.