free ccna/ccnp router simulators

i'd like a simulator for the above exams but can't find one. the only one i found on the net was a x-zip-compressed file. scared of it because i don't know how to make it executable if i download it. can anyone help me, really need a simulator and one that is friendly.

Reply to
emekadavid
Loading thread data ...

Hav eyou tried Boson sim? You can a free one on most torrent sites>?

Reply to
gregg johnstone

That isn't legal, idiot!

Download Packet Tracer (version 4 is availeble). This is a free Cisco tool to simulate networks. Works quite oké if you're learning CCNA. Just don't expect a complete simulated network!

"gregg johnstone" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
CCNA Nerd

Packet Tracer is only available to be distributed locally to enrolled Cisco Networking Academy Program students. Only Academy instructors are authorised to download and distribute it to students.

However, here's one that is free and legit

formatting link

Of course, no simulator matches the functionality of real hardware.

Aubrey

Reply to
Aubrey Adams

I have Boson NetSim Simulator version 6.0, anybody want post their mail IDs to this Group.

I have also crack for it, but don't know how to use, please help, i will sent both.

Reply to
Dev

Reply to
emekadavid

I didnt say you had to do it- no need to trade insults

Reply to
gregg johnstone

That was not a stated requirement.

Reply to
Paul Matthews

;)

Reply to
gregg johnstone

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.