Cisco Semester 2 Final

Can anybody help me with the CCNA Semester 2 Final Exam. I already took the test but want to know which questions I got wrong. My 76 was passing but not good enough for me.

Thanks

Reply to
RPG
Loading thread data ...

I really would be thankfull, if someone could send me anwers to the Cisco CCNA semester 2 final exam.

snipped-for-privacy@suomi24.fi

Thanks dude =)

Reply to
Zipiz

I would love to have all 4 semester chapter test along with the finals if possible.

Email - snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Reply to
sircharles4848

oh yea, I'm taking version 3.1

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Email - snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
sircharles4848

Can i have the answers also?My mail is alexandros snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Alexandros

Hi all! Can anybody help me with semester 2 Final test? My e-mai address is FUNKY snipped-for-privacy@YAHOO.COM Thanks :D

Reply to
SC

hi could you please...anyone send me semester 3 answers for all the modules because im honestly struggling. I have semester 1 and 2 answers if anyone needs them from when i had done the exams.My email address is Angel snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Thank you very much :oops:

Reply to
reemab

PLEASE!!! SOmeone send me cisco sem2 answers to the final...right answers plz.....my final is on friday so i hope someone will see this...thank you very much!!

paranoid snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Stephanator

Can u help me out, my cisco final is tomorrow, and when I have the answers, a whole group of students will be VERY happy!!! PLEASE??

e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
sitmark

me too please

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
INEEDANSWERS

Hello, can anybody send me the cisco final 2 test ?? would be great: snipped-for-privacy@a1.net thanks greetings

Reply to
mate

I NEED ANSWERS!! snipped-for-privacy@case.k.wi.us

PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Reply to
nightrider

i really need the answers to the semester 2 final. email to snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
murph

Can anybody help me , my cisco final semester 2 is this afternoon. PLEASE !!! Someone send me cisco semester 2 answers to the final. I hope someone will see it .... Thank you very much !!!

Reply to
dhdhaha

If i could, please, also get the Semester 2 Final Exam answers :D please send them to: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com[/code]

Reply to
totheendofchen

I would like the answers to if you would please send them to me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.co

Reply to
chicken.lip

heloo!! anybody can send me the answer in all modules and exams i cisco sem 2 ...... ASAP...... tenks

send to this e mail ..... snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co

Reply to
vejix22

Sound s good-link please if not 2 much trouble.

Reply to
greg johnstone

PLZ PLZ PLZ CAN U SEND ME THE ANSWERS TO THE SEMESTER 2 CCNA CHAPTER EXAMS FROM CHAPTER 7 TO FINAL EXAM MI EMAIL ADD IS snipped-for-privacy@HOTMAIL.COM MANY FANXXX

Reply to
BIGZ_786

I just checked and you can find the answers in the CCNA 1 and 2 Companion Guide available in your local bookstore, Amazon.com, or Cisco Press.

Dave

Reply to
David Casey

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.