Net pro certification - Information - pls help

Hi all,

I am an electronics and communications engineering graduate. I got a a job opportunity with a condition that I have to undergo training by paying INR 25000 for getting netpro certification

formatting link
After obtaining the certification, I will be permanentely inducted into the organization.

Pls suggest me, whether this netpro certification is useful or not? Is this certification is accepted by all other industries?

Thanks

Reply to
Chandrashekar
Loading thread data ...

Hi Chandrashekar

I too wanted some details regarding netpro certification.Have u gon

through the online netpro certification test(i.e 5 technica papers).Does it carry any weightage in getting a job

Please reply at the earliest

Thanks

Reply to
mark_henry05

Hi Chandrashekar

I too wanted some details regarding netpro certification.Have u gon

through the online netpro certification test(i.e 5 technica papers).Does it carry any weightage in getting a job

Please reply at the earliest

Thanks

Reply to
mark_henry05

Hi All This is totally fake. Plz don't waste yr money n time over such fak promises. I've tried it. Once u give main exam nothing will happen they'll never respond yr any query/result NetPro Certification is a total fake Plz pass this info to others as much as u can

BEST!

Sandee

Reply to
sandeepbist

NETPRO Certification is TOTALLY FAKE

I had done the terrible mistake of payin them 25000. 1 year of m

life was wasted. Their company was called as ZITT technologie earlier. Now they have become Netpro Certification. They claimed tha there was a Netpro Bureau and they give the certification etc etc. Bu there is no such consortium. Engineer like me (about 150) paid 2500 and we all were treated very badly and were forced out. We wer supposed to get a stipend of 1500 Rs,, we didnt even get that.

The total certification is FAKE

Dont waste ur life and money!!

Please pass this information to all your friends and collegues. Thi

company also tries to contact all colleges to get the students t join this program

Beware

Regards

Aravin

Reply to
Aravindan

Hi Aravindan, this is disgusting!! man!! how can u pay such a big amout to those Net-pro bastards!!......... u r the one of biggest fool on this earth... u plz pass this to all yahoo/gmail/chetna groups... we must do it.. otherwise they will keep on spoiling future of other engineers as well.... man I'm not able to understand how u n yr friends paid so much money...

also tell yr friends to put their story on other net portals also...

plz save others...

its my grudge...

plzzzzzzzzz invest yr lil time in saving other's time..

regards, Sandeep

Reply to
sandeepbist

guys is there any body who cleared all 5 subject and not got the job? because even i had applied for this certification through ou college how can tht be a fak then??[size=24:016a9745b3][/size:016a9745b3

Reply to
karthikeyan

Dear Karthikeyan, don't be foolish... I cracked their mdb database before taking the exam, so I had all the questionnaire with

correct answers before taking d exam. u can find such cracker on google easily. 3 papers I

finished very well with above 95% accuracy.. but they bastards, included 40-50 line long

story questions(around 25-30questions) in remaining 2 papers which anyone just can't think

of even attempting..u just forget about clearing them... even they'll never update you about

yr exam status.. wats more I took the test with my 2 friends helping me to get the answer from google if its

not present in their databse. I also used linux browser which allows you to copy question

from online exam n then u can paste n search that question in yr database file easily n

rapidly. they r buggers...

I can't understand how they bastards are still surviving... people are still becoming fool..

in yr case, yr entire college admin is being fooled.. thts enough... plz take a call....

try to spread this mail as much as u can.... u people r in college so u have plenty of time

to do this..

post this on as many as net forums

put the buggers down rtaway....

its my grudge

best of luck.

Reply to
sandeepbist

Dear Karthikeyan, don't be foolish... I cracked their mdb database before taking the exam, so I had all the questionnaire with

correct answers before taking d exam. u can find such cracker on google easily. 3 papers I

finished very well with above 95% accuracy.. but they bastards, included 40-50 line long

story questions(around 25-30questions) in remaining 2 papers which anyone just can't think

of even attempting..u just forget about clearing them... even they'll never update you about

yr exam status.. wats more I took the test with my 2 friends helping me to get the answer from google if its

not present in their databse. I also used linux browser which allows you to copy question

from online exam n then u can paste n search that question in yr database file easily n

rapidly. they r buggers...

I can't understand how they bastards are still surviving... people are still becoming fool..

in yr case, yr entire college admin is being fooled.. thts enough... plz take a call....

try to spread this mail as much as u can.... u people r in college so u have plenty of time

to do this..

post this on as many as net forums

put the buggers down rtaway....

its my grudge

best of luck.

Reply to
sandeepbist

sandeep, Thanks for da information ... even i cracked their database and cleared two subj..... Wat u said is all true even i experienced this thing... but tell me one thing, will they give atleast the pass certification becoz i cleared all my subj above

40%.... I'm really dissapointed hearing all these....how much did u spend for this examination???
Reply to
karthikeyan

Well Karthikeyan, I wasted around 3000/- on the bloody netpro. but I still can't understand why u r expecting any reply from their side. Okay, even if u receive any reply it'll be only if u haven't qualified in any one of d tests.. n surely tht'll be ragarding further payment for retaking the exam... I didn't receive any further communication.... I just believed The Hindu (Newspaper), becoz it published their advertisement, otherwise I'ld never have tossed for it..

ciao..

sandeep

Reply to
sandeepbist

Well Karthikeyan, I wasted around 3000/- on the bloody netpro. but I still can't understand why u r expecting any reply from their side. Okay, even if u receive any reply it'll be only if u haven't qualified in any one of d tests.. n surely tht'll be ragarding further payment for retaking the exam... I didn't receive any further communication.... I just believed The Hindu (Newspaper), becoz it published their advertisement, otherwise I'ld never have tossed for it..

ciao..

sandeep

Reply to
sandeepbist

Ok guys...I have a good friend who is a big investigative journalist all of you who have been duped and are angry and want something to b done...please do send in your contact details to me...emails id preferably...because then I can ask my friend to get directly i touch with you guys...so please write with your email ids and tha way we can get the media to highlight the issue. hopefully once it splashed in the tv channel it will spread awareness and save hundred of other engineers. send you contact details t snipped-for-privacy@gmail.co

Reply to
surajchandra

hi sandeep...

Thanks for such info about netpro certification. Even i was planning for the same but could not get proper information from some of the training centres so had some doubt since it was not recognized and trying to lure all the students.. Anyway i am still wondering to know that how did u cracked the datbase. Can u tell me in detail abt that cracking methods in google.. for my knowledge . I m BE(ECE) -2005 passout and till now searching for job..

Waiting for ur reply

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Ravi

Reply to
raviktg1982

Whasupp Guys

Well these a** h**e are thinking that we people are stupid enough to get traped. Just i want to say thanks to the people for all there postings over here, so that me and many like others are saved from geting into there bloody f*****n' business.

But it would be better if someone could take some kindda legal action these people. I am ready to be part of it.

Thanks a lot

Reply to
Sleaky

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.