CCNA study group

Hello to all,

If you are interested in joining me to form a study group for the CCNA certification, please drop me an email. Preferred we meet in person if you live in the SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA area. However, I am also in the process of putting together a Cisco lab so we can also do some remote collaborations.

Thank you for reading.

Reply to
Mr. Liu
Loading thread data ...

I am in UK, I am on Semester 3, let me know if that is OK-would love to come to California-but I cant afford it ;)

Reply to
gregg johnstone

Thank you for writing Gregg.

I expect> Mr. Liu wrote:

Reply to
Mr. Liu

Will do-let me know how we can do this- I will look in again tomorrow evening GMT. I do not have a Cisco router- would a Belkin one be OK?

Reply to
gregg johnstone

Nice to hear from you again Gregg. If we use a non cisco router in this exercise than i am guessing it will defeat the purpose since we both need a platform we can practice our command line with. I assure you there will be AT LEAST 2 simulation questions so we need to be prepared for any suprises.

I was actually hoping that you can help me configure the environment for Cisco remote administration. I don't have the PIX but just a puny Belkin pre-N router Let me sleep on this to find out the best way we can do this.

Regards, Mr. Liu

gregg johnst> > Thank you for writing Gregg.

Reply to
Mr. Liu

Ok- I am just starting Sem3 Still getting my head around ACLs Let me know if its feasible

Reply to
gregg johnstone

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.