Netcomm Smartmodem

You're in the wrong newsgroup. This group is about cable modems, as in the special modems used to access the Internet through Hybrid Fiber-Cable networks, usually through services provided by cable television companies. You have a serial modem, which is something entirely different.

Reply to
Warren
Loading thread data ...

Hi , My client has the above modem connected serially to their AIX box. In the error logs it continues to state the getty /dev/tty0 is respawning too fast. I have tried putting a delay on this via smit but found no one could dial in. I got the client to send me the profile and I am comparing it to another client's who's running fine but was wanting to know what the following meant in BOLD as they are different and cannot find any definitions on them. ACTIVE PROFILE B14 E1 L2 M1 T Q0 R0 V1 W0 X5 &B4 &C0 &D0 &G0 &H0 &K4 &L0 &M0 &N1 &P1 &R0 &S0

Thanking you in advanced

Pedds : )

Reply to
connect

Reply to
connect

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.