D-Link Support - good result!

I posted here a few weeks ago about DI-624 wireless dropout problems and being unable to upgrade firmware - I had pretty well decided to scrap the unit and start again with another make. I contacted their tech support people here in Australia and I was amazed at the response - I hadn't expected much in the light of so many negative comments from other posters. Well quick as I am to criticise poor service, I must also report now that they phoned me straight back in response to my email, offered to repair or replace the unit under warranty and guaranteed same day service. Sure enough, a brand new sealed unit arrived by return, despatched Express the day that they had received my returned unit, and so far (3 days later) not a single dropout. Maybe they have been reading comments here and decided to lift their game?

Anyway, I have to say that so far I am favourably impressed. Naturally, if I start experiencing the same sort of problems with this unit I will be just as quick to let everybody know!

Cheers Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.