Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wireless Audit Bridge Mode
Hello all, I'm new to this forum but I thought someone might be able to help me with a question I have. I was performing a wireless audit/site survey to look for any rogue access points on our network...

Wireless pcmcia notebook cards w. non-protruding antenna
Hello everyone, Do these things exist? I have an tablet/UMPC that I'd like to get wireless on, but it really bothers me and other users that the PCMCIA card has an antenna sticking out. :( If anyone...

Help for unlocking phones
If u need any help for unlocking mobile phones for making sim free or repairing faulty or damaged phones just write here.I try to help for everyone and answer for every question. :Dgyozy:D...

The New powerful DVD ripper for Mac users now released!
'iSkysoft DVD Ripper for mac' ( has a clear and intuitive interface with an effortless access to all the options available. It can rip DVD to all sorts of video files and extract DVD audio to various...

Roomate Hogging all of the Bandwidth
hey, my roomate runs 10 billion torrents at one time, :eek:, yes i know, crazy isn't it... i was wondering if there was any way to limit his bandwidth. i tried some stuff but they don't work, so i...

how to browse router's MAC addresses
On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 23:40:20 -0700, deepakpresent rearranged some electrons to say: The MAC address should be unique.

Cannot connect pda to wifi enabled lan
Hello, I cant seem to figure out the problem. I have a wireless network setup in my home, using a wifi enabled DSL router (D-Link). I have been able to successfully connect to the internet through...

Setting up Utstarcom F1000 as a mobile phone
'WiFi VOIP Tutorial' ( is a very clear walkthrough on setting up the cheapest WiFi SIP compliant phone Utstarcom F1000G to approximate workings of a cell phone. I have one of these and it's pretty...

For Sale Brand New Unlocked 8GB Apple Iphone For $230
Flushing my money down the toilet would be faster. esm

19db Omni Antenna - No Effect
Hi, I'm a noob at this, so maybe someone can clarify the basics for me. I've been using an EnGenius 362-EXT usb wifi card and wanted to improve my reception. I'm sharing internet in an apartment...

Help needed setting up print server
Hi, Currently have a problem setting up my network the equipment is as follows: Orange (Invertel) livebox wireless router/modem - this connects to the net fine and can connect to it from any computer...

Setting a wifi connection
Hello! I'm new on this forum and I'm looking for some advice. I moved because of studying to another country and I'm living in a house where there's a computer connected to the Internet through a...

Call India at 4.5 cents per minute through PINGO
Hi every body this is peter i am doing my btech from united states. Left over so many of my friends and family. Now its' chance for the people staying here...... Hey Pingo is giving lot many out...

lost wep key how do i get connected now??
hey i set my pc up for wireless to a bt home hub and used a wep key now i would like to do same to my laptop but ive lost my booklet with wep key etc what can i do to retrive it? its still on my pc...

Help setting this up...
Hi, Currently have a problem setting up my network the equipment is as follows: Orange (Invertel) livebox wireless router/modem - this connects to the net fine and can connect to it from any computer...