Call India at 4.5 cents per minute through PINGO

Hi every body this is peter i am doing my btech from united states. Left over so many of my friends and family. Now its' chance for the people staying here...... Hey Pingo is giving lot many offers.check out these...

1)$5.00 USD worth of FREE calling for sign up

2)Further 10% off with 10off coupon code. Try using this coupon ?10off?(enter it on the 2nd page of the sign up form) to get an extra

10% off on Pingo?s rate

3)Pingo international calling cards have no additional fees - just a 98 cents USD per month account maintenance fee

4) Cheaper International calls

Pingo provides high quality, low-cost calling card service directly to you, the consumer and to businesses, with the added convenience of simple toll-free access, automatic recharge, and online calling card history reporting and sub account administration.

About Pingo :Pingo is a service of iBasis, one of the ten largest carriers of international phone calls in the world.

So hurry up n subscribe to Pingo by clicking

formatting link
"

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
davidjohn131
Loading thread data ...

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:35:23 -0400, davidjohn131 wrotd:

Peter... you're doin' it the hard way! Just call anybody's TechSupport phone number and you get to India for FREE.

Works every time for me!!!

Reply to
Froggie the Gremlin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.