Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Force desktop to connect to my network
I live is an area with a lot of wireless networks in the area. There are = some networks that my desktop sees that are stronger then my own. How = can I configure my desktop to always connect to my...

Intermittent loss of connection with Internet
Our church's office has a Linksys WRT54G wireless router. However, the principal use of the router is in the wired mode, i.e., the desktop PC in the office is connected by LAN cable. The wireless...

Improving home wireless signal
Hi All, Firstly, I apologise for a) possibly repeating a topic that has been discussed before and, b) not being technically minded, so please be gentle with me. I have a home desktop and laptop...

Upload speed
I have a laptop connected wirelessly to the Internet via a D-Link WBR 1310 router and a desktop computer hard wired to the same router. The laptop's upload speed to the internet is about 5x faster...

Quantity of UTStarcom F3000 SIP WiFI Phones For Sale
I have several hundred UTStarcom F3000 WiFI SIP Phones available for sale. These units are all brand new, sealed in factory 10-packs. They were purchased for an ITSP project in Guatemala that was...

Online Calculator Tool For Wireless application
Hello Friends, Check this website you will find several RF & Microwave Calculator Tool, you do not need to learn the formula to solve the equations, if you have inputs then you can just enter into and...

OT: wirelessforums.org
What has happened that all of these posts to are showing up in Just about all of the for sale items, etc seem to have originated at Thanks.

netgear wg602 and sony IPELA
i have a Sony IPELA camera with a wireless card, and a netgear wg602 AP my question is how do i set these up? i want to be able to access the camera on our network either wired or wireless. should i...

linksys wireless webcam - how to view w/o using linksys shell
my web cam is wrapped in a linksys wrapper. can i get rid of the wrapper? is there someting else that i can use to deliver the video content?

Best electronics product
Hi friends: Welcome to shopping on our website! Free shipping. order to celebrate our company's thrid years anniversary and the successful updating of our website, we have speical presents for buyers...

Help in Purchasing a Wireless PCI Card/USB Adapter for Personal Use
I tried to do the research on my own so as not to bug people, but I could not come to any concrete solutions. I will need to connect to the internet via a wireless device on my desktop in a week. I...

Thinkpad wireless dropout
Hi all. I have been having a problem for months now that is driving me crazy. I have 2 Thinkpads - T40 and X60s - that have the exact same issue, as described below: After being connected to a...

Mobile Data
I'm i the UK and I need to be able to be able to Remote Desktop into a machine that could be anywhere in the UK at any time. So I am considering something like the Orange ICON2 USB Modem for this...

Adventages over Windows WZC?
Are there any performance advantages to using the vendor-supplied utilities to configure/maintain your wireless adaptor when compared to using the Windows-XP built-in Wireless Zero utility? Netgear...

isn't it too slow ?
Hello, I have two notebooks : one with windows xp sp2 + linksys wrt54gc and the other one has Vista premium + core 2 duo so it is equipped with wifi (a/b/g/n). I have linksys router - wrt 300n which...