Re: Bosch Autodome

I have one on my house, and a couple at work. The autotrak is intended for indoor use, because on a windy day any tree will hold the camera glued to it. I still use it outside. It has no adjustments for sensitivity, or ect. All you can set is the camera height. I have it mounted 12ft above my garage door. It works good, but can't follow a car fast enough as it drives past my house. The ones I installed at work are about 40ft up, and cover a few acres. Works better farther up.

Dave

Reply to
Dave
Loading thread data ...

I use AutoTrack out of doors. It works well for the most part. However I too hate it when the autodome focuses in on a group of leaves on a windy day. I have complained about not being able to blank out a section of the view from tracking without Sector Blanking and turning the area off from view completely. I have been told "it's coming" and that was two years ago. I guess I am not the only one still waiting. The only work around I have found is to use an ASIM to trigger a preset. I never tried to have one track a car other than in a parking lot and that works fine. What does it try to do with a fast moving car? I am too lazy to set that up if you know already.

Reply to
Roland Moore

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.