Help needed MAGELLAN MG5050

Hi Guys;

I've completed my paradox alarm installation (according to manual - I think?) but somehow something is still missing. The keypad keeps on showing message "Zone## open". I have disconnected my expander (SP- ZX8) as well as voice dialer (VDMP3) - but still the same problem. I then disconnected all zones and used an EOL between Zone1 and C (on control panel) but the keypad keeps on showing message "Zone01 open". My multimeter indicated that the zone is closed - WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? I'm almost sure it's a program setting that must be entered...

I'm using the K32LCD keypad.

Is there anyone out there that can help me?

Thanx

Reply to
alarm_1st_timer
Loading thread data ...

Unfortunately, it's rather difficult to take you through programming "step by step" in a medium such as USENET. If you're having problems understanding programming via the manual, I would suggest that you might be less frustrated by calling in a pro to do it for you.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Did you program the zones for end of line supervision? If not, you dont need the resistor.

James

Reply to
James B

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.