Got my DVS2400 to call me but no annunciation...

If you're gonna insult someone, at least get it right.

The question we all ask is: "Would you like an apple pie with tha-at?". Immediately followed by: "Ding, fries are done!"

Kindly remember this for future reference. Thank you.

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

Spoken like a true professional counter person.

Shows you have promise for a bright future. If you keep your apron clean, your hat worn in an accomplished manor, and always wash your hands after using the restroom facilities ..... why in a few years, you might even be considered for a position as subordinate, associate, helper to the underling, assistant chief counter person. Now get back to work!

Reply to
Jim

Your compliment (and recognition of my expertise) is accepted and duly noted. The balance of your response has been deemed irrelevent and "snipped" appropriately. I'll have you know I have to use my trusty felt tip marker to colour chevrons on my paper hat every morning so people know I'm the *chief* counter guy and not some know-nothing wombat. The coloured feathers I used to use kept blowing off whenever the door opened.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Why ,........ I had no idea I was in the presence of upper peasanthood. I guess the next step is possibly in a few years, you might even be considered for a position as subordinate, associate, helper to the underling, assistant manager. Now ............................. you can get back to work! Stand up straight ..... fix your hat, straighten your apron, here comes another customer!

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.