DSC Alexor

What are the feelings about the new DSC Alexor, I have had very positive feedback from the Installers and the Customers

Reply to
locknalarm
Loading thread data ...

It's pretty much a PC1555 with a wireless keypad and sirens, I haven't had any problems with it and I imagine if there is no problems with the keypads you'll see everyone else do it

Reply to
mleuck

Honeywell is comming out with a revamped Lynx Plus which will give the excelor a run for the money

Reply to
nick markowitz

I'll believe it when I actually hold it my my hands...Honeywell is good creating vaporware products. Their MX8000 receiver took what? 7 years to be released, just to be a huge disappointment.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Hi Jim,

Didn't Honeywell already have a completely wireless system that separated the control/communicator from the keypad??? If I remember right, they had a cellular module for it too..... It was a "something 1000", it seemed to disappear as quickly as it appeared........

Russ

Reply to
Russell Brill

No it won't, two totally different products

Reply to
mleuck

The MX8000 works very well although it isn't as good as the SurGard SG- III, I think DSC pretty much has the market on receivers these days.

Reply to
mleuck

Yes but they canceled it, the core module worked well but the cell used the old AMPS network.I had one and didn't like that it used a

5828 keypad which I can't stand

We have a few out in the field but not many were produced

Reply to
mleuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.