Cellular connectivity question

Good point, when they realize how stupid it was to buy from DIY suppliers who promote self monitoring they come running back to the real alarm companies like us

Reply to
Mark Leuck
Loading thread data ...

Bass gets caught in another lie... Priceless. If there was any justice in the world, there would be a bassburger Mastercard.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Yeah, sure. :^)

Actually, it's the other way around. I regularly get customers who have decided to DIY precisely because of bad service and ridiculous prices charged by many alarm companies. Very few of my clients are even interested in monitoring but those who are I refer to 911alarm or NextAlarm, both of which charge much less than your firm and (from feedback to date) give excellent service.

I recently spoke to yet another ex-Monitronics client who was upset with your company for s-l-o-w response to an actual alarm. He replaced his control panel for which, although he paid full price for at installation and completed his end of the monitoring agreement, the company refused to give him the code so he could go elsewhere. Even buying a replacement panel and paying for monitoring from a more honorable firm, he saved money over the cost of staying with your employer.

Even though my company is quite small, this sort of thing happens frequently enough that you must be losing a *lot* of angry customers. If the rest of the staff are anything like you, that's understandable. Anyway, thanks for doing such a miserable job. It makes mine all the easier.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I never accused you of trying to mess with my business. Your RL attacks were personal. One of the things you did was part of the reason you were fired. The other reasons had to do with your mental disease, your drug and alcohol abuse and your messed-up personality.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

lost out on the the holy grail of the alarm industry, RECURRING REVENUE, wow that must hurt deeply. no wonder you harbor such animosity toward the true pros in this business. Talk to some of those psychiatrists diyers you make up er sell to and they would tell you to MOVE ON and try to forget about your lost dreams that have crashed on the shores of FL laws.

formatting link
maybe you and the misses can make some more installers and one of them can get a FL alarm license.

Reply to
Joe

I wouldn't say we "lost out". I cater to a different segment of the industry where revenue is from sales of hardware.

Yeah, I cry all the way to the bank.

Not at all. I have nothing against true professionals. It's idiots who post flames while hiding behind changing aliases that I dislike.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

On Apr 30, 2:06=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" wrote:=

t's idiots who post

Speaking of which ..... would you like a recap of the aliases you've used in the past to lie cheat and steal from people?

Come on .... say you've never done exactly what you accuse and condem others of doing. Come on ...... one more lie ...... you can do it. One more lie before you die is not going to make any difference. Either way you're going to suffer ..... so ..... what the hell ..... lets hear it. Come on Huckle Berry ...... one more little lie.

Reply to
Jim

dude, What are you talking about. 1. my name is Joe. 2. I'm on your side.

Just trying to explain to the IB why you are righteous in you hatred and bitterness.

Reply to
Joe

Did I say anything about you?

Congratulations.

I doubt it.

You assume wrong. I don't hate anyone and I've no room for bitterness. I'm too busy having fun to waste time on hatred.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Bullshit, you're too busy ordering shit online for your detractors.

Get the door.... It's Domino's

...and the exterminator, carpet cleaner, plumber, fire department, and a few hookers. Heh, heh, heh.

Reply to
G. Morgan

No thats the other Joe, you are the bad Joe

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Sounds like you've mixed a wee bit too much Ripple with your Xanax, Cracker.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Reply to
Spellcheck Patrol

RLB supposedly lives in a gated community. He doesn't answer his phone anyway, so I doubt he is bothered much. It does make me laugh, however, that RLB might think that a call coming from the gate, initiated by your "cholly wong", is actually a DBPR investigator checking on RLB's statement about getting rid of his last monitored accounts just a couple of months ago.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Reply to
Spellcheck Patrol

They are just taking it back and serving it to the customer that orders a #15 combo.

You're so blinded with hatred

You don't really believe that.

Love Thy Neighbor.

Tried that once and her husband got pissed.

Which one would you suggest him sending them to? One house or the other is closed up when I am not there. Or...I just might be at another, which is outside Florida.

Jesus Tom, take a chill pill. Are you having a bad Friday? And...by the way, I don't hate RLB at all. I just love how easy it is to yank his chain. Kicks and giggles ya know. Not my fault you choose to read more into these things than what is there or are you starting to believe his drivel about all that went on? Try to at least have a happier weekend. Help the wife change some diapers or something. Let your blood pressure subside a bit. Monday is another day.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Reply to
Spellcheck Patrol

Chinese restaurants also help keep the rat population in check. Tastes just like chicken, I'm told.

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

He's stoned most of the time.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.