Bosch Solution CC408

Does anyone have experience with CC408 panel from Bosch? It is deaf and does not answer the incoming call dor DL. tnx in advance!

Reply to
proguard
Loading thread data ...

It Doesn't necessarly have to be the panel. I could be any number of other things. I don't know what you've tried so far but .....

Have you gone to the site to check things out?

Panel could be programed wrong.

Customer switched to VoIP telephone lines.

Someone (like the telephone/cable guy) backfed the modem into a telephone jack and now the alarm panel phone lines are reversed. Even though the panel senses a phone line it can't dial out or be downloaded.

Someone just plain disconnected the phone lines.

Can you download another same make panel ..... could it be your downloader?

Can the panel send an alarm signal to central?

LIghtning hit at the panel.

You drank a six pack before you tried to download.

Reply to
Jim

yap you are right, but the panel is in my lab on the desk and everything is ok and for the settings and for the incoming phone line....

Reply to
proguard

I don't know anything about Bosh equipment, so I can't help you there.

It would have saved me some typing if you'd have mentioned you were bench testing.

Has the panel ever .... been downloaded? Has it ever been in the field? I AM presuming that your downloader is calling out on one telephone line and the panel is connected to another line or are you doing a direct download? If you're using telephone lines, have you tried direct download or vice versa? If using telephone lines and they're VoIP, that could be a problem depending on how good your VoIP is.

Have you downloaded this way before and had it work?

If not, and you've downloaded Bosh before and you know you've got everything right, try another panel.... is the only suggestion I have left.

Excuse me for being so basic but I don't have a lot of details to determine what you've done or haven't.

Reply to
Jim

Another thing just occured to me.

I usually do local download with my laptop and remote download with my desktop. There are two different settings in my downloader. One for each kind of download. Maybe that's the problem.

Reply to
Jim

Your questions are basic but accurate. its ok. i have downloaded in the past. the same type of panel but not the specific i am trying to dl it at the desk. i am using 2 separate clear land telephone lines. Not voip. Clear PSTN lines. i am calling from one line while the panel listens at the other. it is programmed to answer at 2 ring and with no callback. i am not using direct connect because bosch needs an extra optional for that. but in the past i did download at this type of panel. the panel is Solution CC408. I think it is an Australian panel that Bosch took it. Like Bosch did with Detection Systems (DS) that took the branch. Anyway, maybe the panel has a problem.....

Reply to
proguard

Maybe it's looking for a handshake with an Australian accent. Something like ... Gday mate!

Reply to
Jim

:

=CE=B7 =CE=BA=CE=B5=CE=B9=CE=BC=CE=AD=CE=BD=CE=BF=CF=85 =CF=83=CE=B5 =CF=80= =CE=B1=CF=81=CE=AC=CE=B8=CE=B5=CF=83=CE=B7 -

=BC=CE=AD=CE=BD=CE=BF=CF=85 =CF=83=CE=B5 =CF=80=CE=B1=CF=81=CE=AC=CE=B8=CE= =B5=CF=83=CE=B7 -

yap ;-) maybe that ...

Reply to
proguard

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.