Ademco 5804 4 buuton

Hi,

i have a lynxr panel, and i recently got an 5804 4 button key flob. I had no problem enrolling them for the first 3 buttons (arm, off, stay). I want to program the 4th button to turn on lights via x10 thru the control panel. I have tried and searched for solutions, i can find none. Does someone know how to accomplish this? there seems to be no direction on this, i am pretty technical and had no problems programming anything else for the panel..

any help would be greatly appreciated..

Rob

Reply to
Robert.Kantrowitz
Loading thread data ...

Interesting... I think this can be done by assigning button 4 on the fob to a wireless zone type '23' (no alarm response). Then you'd have to map that zone number to an output in the *79 menu THEN define the function of the device you just mapped to that zone in *80 menu. It's not for the faint of heart but it looks like it can be done.

Disclaimer: I'm too damn lazy to look at the Lynx manual right now so I based my theory by looking at the Vista-20 manual thats right on my desk!

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.