A question

Hi People,

Yesterday my neibour's alarm went off , My xbox went crazy until the alarm was reset. Why is this ?Never come across this before.

Kind Regards to all.

Micky

Reply to
Mick
Loading thread data ...

What do you mean it went "crazy"?

Reply to
G. Morgan

Sounds like interference on his TV

Reply to
mleuck

Looks like he's posting from the UK, who knows what RF their systems/communicators emit?

Reply to
G. Morgan

I hear that over in Europe, even a set of headphones will cause a problem.

Reply to
Jim

I seem to recall that as well, can't remember where tho

Reply to
mleuck

I seem to recall that as well, can't remember where tho

Hey, sssshhhhh...... You'll get him started again....

Reply to
Russell Brill

RHC: No, you're referring to Paul from Belgium. Last I heard he was found suffocated in an aluminum foil suit after trying to bypass an ancient ultrasonic motion detector of his own making.....:))

He really missed the boat....he should have sold his hardware to Alarm Force. He would be in good company....:))

Reply to
tourman

I doubt it, I'm sure he's razzing the entire wireless headphone industry right about now

Reply to
mleuck

some of the wireless systems have a aux siren which the panel sends a wireless signal to and i would bet thats whats causing it. for all the carrying on and screaming about the fcc in this country they help keep stuff like that from happening in this country

Reply to
nick markowitz

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.