VERY basic HUNT GROUP Q (Nortel Meridian)

I just got thrown in to having to administrate a Nortel Meridian system, with no manuals, information or experience. I have a user phone was on the hunt group for all incoming calls. I need to remove her, and don't know where to start. I could really use either step by step instructions, or a link to a comprehensive manual... This enough information?

Reply to
halfbodyguy
Loading thread data ...

when you say hunt group, are you referring to the ACD tables?

Reply to
madkapperaz

Essentially, The main dial-in goes straight to 3 consoles, this is one of them. It needs to not be anymore :-)

I know essentially nothing about the meridian system, but I AM a tech guy. I know that it has to be programmed from the phone, as we dont have any sort of console. Does tha thelp some?

Reply to
halfbodyguy

It sounds more like you're talking about a Norstar than a PBX. You need to give more details - phone (console) model would even help.

Reply to
Bob

Go to this site. If the system looks like the forth picture down, it is a Norstar.

formatting link

KenW

Reply to
Kenw

it is a norstar, yes. The phone models are: M7324,M7208. I believe i need to use a phone "FUNCTION" but I dont know how to know the function number, or even the name of the process I am trying to accomplish. On my Avaya system, its a simple hunt group, but the avaya is much easier to navigate.

Reply to
halfbodyguy

Sounds more like ringing than a hunt group. Go to

formatting link
Lokk for Nortel CICS (new software) or 825 DR5 (old software)

TerryS

Reply to
Terry

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.