Looking for a service vendor

We've been using Nextira for the past few years. Since the purchase by Blackbox, they're sticking to the letter of the service contract (we'll get back to you within 3 days) instead of the idea of service (if you've got a problem, we'll get back to you as fast as you need). I'm looking for a new vendor to provide service and support on a small Option 11C system with CallPilot and Symposium.

Any recommendations?

We're in the Chicago area.

Reply to
Steve
Loading thread data ...

Sorry, Chicago I can't help you on the other hand N.J. I could help you out. I'll check around, maybe you could try Brookside Technologies I heard they picked up some of the Nextira business.

Reply to
John 807

Steve,

Service is not a problem. There are a lot of vendors in Chicagoland. The question might be, do you want a parts replacement or replacement and labor maintenance agreement? How big is your call center? What feature of voice mail are you using? How old is your system, and finally, are you using or planning to use VoIP?

If you need a list of qualified vendors I've still got mine. Drop me a line.

Mike Murray.

Steve wrote:

Reply to
murray

After november ask AT&T for CPE help.

Reply to
XBarNone

I know that Shared Technologies has a Chicago office that services our Novi, MI site. They've never been a problem to work with and have been taking on a lot of the Nextira customers, at least in the Northeast.

Steve wrote:

Reply to
Michael Andrews

If you get a chance, I'd love a copy of your list.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

THANKS.

murray wrote:

Reply to
Steve

I just spoke to them. We'll be getting together in the next couple of weeks. Thanks.

Michael Andrews wrote:

Reply to
Steve

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.