I can't Create new NPA under ac2 - ESN073

I'm trying to set up 10-digit dialing on my PBX. I can't tell you exactly what version I'm working on. Everything that I'm reading says that I need to add a NPA. well I try to do this on ac2 and I get the error ESN073. I can't find that error or the meaning of that error anywhere.

The issue is that our system uses 9 to get an outside line. ac1=8 and ac2=9 I don't know why this is set up this way it just is.

So if I can either switch ac1 with ac2 that would work or if I can add a

NPA SPN NXX

to AC2 then all would be good.

Regards

B.

Reply to
bryan.hover
Loading thread data ...

That error message means the number you are trying to add already exists in some form. You can download books from my web site

formatting link

Reply to
GHTROUT

And don't forget that while you are still logged in to the switch, but not in any load, you can type ERR ESN073 and the system will give you the text of the error usually.

Gordon Montgomery Living Scriptures, Inc snipped-for-privacy@lsi.com (anti spam - replace lsi with livingscriptures) (801) 627-2000

Reply to
Gordon Montgomery

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.