Great Site / NPA-NXX

Hey Patrick, Great site, I've read through many of the archives. Do you know where I could locate the lastest toll-free NPA and their prefixes? I see you have many from the 90's. They'd be worth a paypal donation ;-) Thanks!

Markus [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: The two most recent and current homes for the lists you are seeking are

formatting link
which is maintained by Linc Madison and
formatting link
which is maintained by John Cropper, Eric Morson and Sergiu Rosenzwieg. Their sites are similar, yet each has certain distinctions. You should review them and pick your requirements from each. When my lists were prepared (early/middle 1990's) there was no World Wide Web -- or only a very rudimentary one -- without nearly the ability to do the sort of work we take for granted these days artistically, etc. Most of my files of this sort were _text-based_ for use with older types of transport mechanisms; i.e. telnet and FTP. Your donations are certainly appreciated, but you are free to take any of the older files and use them as you wish. PAT]

Reply to
Markus Diersbock
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.