cm11a, instant on, delayed off

Is it possible with a cm11a to set up a macro that has both an instant and a delayed function, e.g. turn a light on and 10 minutes later turn it off?

I don't see an obvious way to do this in the protocol or heyu docs. Each macro has a single delay field, followed by a list of devices and functions to execute after the delay. I tried specifying two initiators on the same device code, executing two macros. This doesn't work. It only finds the first matching initiator.

The only other thing that comes to mind is issuing the second macro from the first macro. Does the cm11a allow this? So the first macro would be "turn the light on now, and send the code for macro 2". And macro 2 would be "wait 10 minutes and turn the light off".

Reply to
bcboy
Loading thread data ...

Ok, I've found a reference to someone doing this:

How do you program a cm11a to do this? (I mean in the protocol. I don't want to know which button to click in ActiveHome, or whatever). Has anyone done this with the heyu software?

Reply to
bcboy

It's not documented, but it can be done in heyu. See:

Regards, Charles Sullivan

Reply to
Charles Sullivan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.