CheckPoint help on

Looking for help on CheckPoint and SmartCenter. Is there anyone out there that we can call to give a call to that truly knows the tool really well? We've tried to call CheckPoints support center a thousand times but its been to no avail. We're in RTP, NC Thanks

Reply to
Gunther
Loading thread data ...

So, what's the question ?

"Gunther" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Jean-François Gobin

My experience with Checpoint support is it's pretty good if you pay for support. Do you pay for support? If so and you don't get it, then stop paying. If you don't pay, then you get pretty much nothing. I use Checkpoint but we only have software support so we get patches and that's it. We cannot talk to them.

So you are asking people to give you free support?

What is your question?

Reply to
crypto

Do you wish to retain a consultant with Checkpoint expertise on an ad-hoc basis?

If so, say so and provide contact information. I'm busy, but not too busy to discuss a potential client's requirements.

Sunny

Reply to
Sunny

You don't understand, he want's free support.

Reply to
crypto

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.