options for integrated vox/data with VWIC-2MFT-T1

Current setup is a single T1 p2p with csu/dsu's on each end (routers and pbx's connected to each) channelizing 4 DSOs for vox the rest data. Adding a second T1 for additional data bw.

I'm actually helping with this remotely so I have limited access to csu/dsu's but I'm guessing there's no way to use these external csu/ dsu units with the second T1. That is, bring two connections off the csu/dsu, one for each MFT port. Alternatively, I see there's a drop and insert option which sounds like the appropriate application in which both T1s could connect directly to the router 2MFT card ports, but am unsure how the pbx would connect. Do I get a an additional vwic card for the D&I approach allowing for connecting both T1s and PBX directly to router vwic interfaces. And in this case can I configure multilink ppp for a fraction of one of the T1s and provide for the 4 vox channels on a separate vwic card?

Something like this?

#T1 line 1 controller T1 0/0/0 framing esf linecode b8zs channel-group 0 timeslots 1-24 ! #T1 line 2 controller T1 0/0/1 framing esf linecode b8zs channel-group 0 timeslots 1-20 tdm-group 1 timeslots 21-24

#pbx controller T1 1/0/0 framing esf linecode b8zs tdm-group 1 timeslots 21-24

???

Reply to
linguafr
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.