Question/Advice

Hi, new to this ng. I wanted to ask you certified cisco guys about learning routing technology and cisco certification. Any of you guys mcse's? Know how in order to get the mcse and learn ms 'technology' you have to go FIND the information? That in no one 'help' location, or 'sets of documents,' or in any one 'guide' is ever simply ALL the information you NEED to KNOW, but instead it's all spread out? When you then got into routing and went down the cisco road to certification, did you find the same situation with cisco as ms? Or- are things different in routing and things don't work out like going through and certifying on the ms platform for the mcse?

TIA, Appreciate any replies.

Beavis

Reply to
Beavis
Loading thread data ...

You will find all the information you need on a combination of the Cisco website and in buying the Cisco Press or Sybex books.

Beavis wrote:

Reply to
genki

Thanks for the reply, appreciate the advice.

Reply to
Beavis

Sure, for my CCNA I used the Cisco Press CCNA certification books and the Todd Lammle Sybex book. The Sybex book is very good but does not include enough NAT explanation. I suggest you use all 3 books.

Good Luck

Reply to
genki

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.