Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- PIng Directly Connected s0
August 7, 2005, 10:02 pm
rate this thread
Re: PIng Directly Connected s0
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
You cannot ping a serial interface unless it is up/up. So get another
router with a xover dce/dte cable.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Two million people were impersonated in net neutrality comments [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum