Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
October 9, 2009, 4:16 am
rate this thread
Reality of trojan Lsas.Blaster.KeyLogger
Lsas.Blaster.Keyloger is fake Windows Alert which is secretly
installed by trojan. It is a part of rogue application. A rogue
software application designed to trick users into buying a fake
product by using scare tactics. It will bombard you with pop ups in
order to try and scam you out of money. This infection can come into
after fake video codec installation that usually comes with malware.
For more info and removal instructions of lsas blaster keylogger,
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Caller ID stumper [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » 5 things to consider before buying Explosion Proof Camera
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Home Automation