Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
February 28, 2006, 4:30 am
rate this thread
You guys were so helpful with my other question, I thought you might be
able to help me with something that has been griping me for a couple of
I started with residential cable service a few years back, but changed
to business service after about a year... Cox delivered a Webstar cable
modem by Scientific Atlanta, saying that my BEFCMU10v3 wouldn't work
with the business service for some reason... Because I'm a show me
kinda guy, I tried, without success, to use the Linksys with the new
business service and confirmed that it, in fact, didn't work...
What is it about the Webstar that makes it work that differentiates it
from the Linksys...?
- » Cox Business Service and my Linksys BEFCMU10 ver.3
- — Previous thread in » Cable Modems
- » Facebook and the United States Submit Briefs in Facebook, Inc. v. Duguid [telecom]...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » Strike 3 Saga: Turning BitTorrent Downloads Into A Copyright Infringement Settlement...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum