Stop Data Flow while using Bit Torrent

Hi, I have been using ADSL for a while, major activities are using BitTorrent and playing Battle Field2.

Recently I got a problem, I am using WinXP and it is very normal that I can login in ADSL network and start using internet. But when I started to use Bit Torrent to download something, initially the traffic is ok, upload is about 50K/s and download depneds on how many seed.

However, after about 3-5 mins, the traffic started to drop and eventually all upload/downlad will become zero. at that time I cannot accesse Internet (IE is not responsing).

When the data flow drop and it seems no communication between my computer to outside, I will disconnect the ADSL connection in WinXP and re-connect the ADSL connection, then I can online without problem, but after copule of mins, thing happen again.

I called my ISP and report to them my situation, they send people to check, the tech pp changed my ADSL modem and my filter. Initially it seems ok but when tech pp left problem is still there.

I don't have phone jack in my room, I used an extension cord to get telephone line froma another room, that extension cord I have been using for about six years. So I think probaly this is the problem, so I changed a new one. But I still have the same problem.

So anyone can help me out of this and give me some ideas?

Thank so much for your advise.

Eric

Reply to
xyz
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.