Slowwwww connection speed during peak times!!!!

I Am still experiencing extremely sad download speeds during peak times even though I have cut down on my internet usage? I had a look in the terms and it dose say if you download a lot during peak time that you will reduce the download speed to a min of 250kbps- I would be fine with that during peak times but the connection dies down to 19kbps and then bounces my connection dead so I totally lose internet connection this happens the other day 172 times as shown in the logs. I am totally unsatisfied with the current level of service as this is worse that I could get with a modem and very often consides with the times I work.

I have written several times with regards these issues and would hope to get some reply as to how you can resolve this issue. I feel that if you are unable to supply the service that was sold to me that you should come up with an alternative as I feel that you are selling a product that is not up to the demands of the modern p.c user.

Kind Regards

formatting link

Reply to
peter_davis100
Loading thread data ...

Then your ISP isn't properly engineered to handle their load, find another one.

Who are you talking to? I doubt anyone in this newsgroup sold you this 'service', whatever it is...

Reply to
William P.N. Smith

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.