Watchguard Firebox Peak - Force traffic through a specific connection?

Looking for some help with a Watchguard Firebox X Peak 5500 e-Series firewall. I've just started working with a new company, and they have the 5500 on their network. Attached to the box are a T-1 Line, Cable Modem connection, and DSL connection. They are configured for outbound connections in a round-robin mode, which I'm told is for load balancing. There is a web-based app that has some session-specific components, which often loses the connection and resets the client session, as when this happens, the system typically grabs a different circuit than what was originally being used. We're looking to force all traffic to this resource, which is a single host on port 80, through one pipe only. Prior to my arrival, some attempts were made to Deny access to the host on port 80 to two of the connections, but it did not work. I don't know if the config on that attempt was correct, as I didn't see it. Thanks.

-Tim

Reply to
Barule Technologies
Loading thread data ...

Any takers?

-Tim

Reply to
Barule Technologies

I love solving my own problems... :) We setup a route to the host through a specific pipe (Cable Modem), and all traffic went through properly.

-Tim

Reply to
Barule Technologies

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.