ok can this be possible

I recently got sbc Yahoo dsl. They sent me the 2wire 1070-b modem. It works great and the software that comes with it is great as well. You don't have to download their web browzer, etc. But here's the strange part. I purchased a linksys BEFSR41 cable/dsl router. It would not install it by the software or by there install software from there web page. Phoned customer service and they walked me thru everything , we tried pinging , etc with no luck. They said it was no good, the router that is. Ok I purchased another one today, sane model exactly but from a store about 100 miles away from where I purchased the last one. Guess what same problem. We tried both on 2 different computers with 2 different OS and each had the same results. Serial numbers are about

5000 different. Could it be possible that both of these are shot????
Reply to
bdeditch
Loading thread data ...

Give the following link a read.

formatting link
a quick read it appears the setup problems you described can be fixed by following their suggestions.

Reply to
GlowingBlueMist

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.