Happy camper

You are very cool sir.

Reply to
Frankster
Loading thread data ...

WOW! PRIAPIC! That's the coolest thing yet! LOL! (yes, I looked it up!)

Reply to
Frankster

I use Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite V6 It is fast doese'nt hog your system and handles email, id theft, viruses, spyware Instant messaging etc, etc... I also use Spyware Doctor and have found that it saved me on countless occations by preventing malicious web sites / software from even entering my system. And I still hang onto MS Antispyware Beta, but the only reason for that is that it actually found a trojan the first time I ran it ;) My Spyware doctor is free, meaning that I have to remove any bad code / changes myself and since it is doing such a great job preventing "infections" in the first place, I have'nt yet purchased it, but I will... So there you are. I feel safe with ZaSS and no less that 3 different spyware programs. I have actually "tried" to infect my system by visiting bad sites and everytime my setup has protected me...

Reply to
CMB

"Frankster" squirted these wordjisms deep inside the bumtube of the newstwat in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Your description of the sensible yet mundane security precautions that you've taken to protect your valuable computer has made me completely priapic - to the extent that from now on I will be simply incapable of functioning anymore, unless you let me lick the end of your bumtube immediately.

Reply to
David Qunt

Gee Heavens... What will they think of next ;)

Reply to
CMB

As I am certain he did as well... :)

Reply to
CMB

"CMB" squirted these wordjisms deep inside the bumtube of the newstwat in news:d2qLe.7460$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net:

I had no need to, I know only too well what it means ;)

Reply to
David Qunt

I put it on a few users' machines mainly because they needed AV, and it came with the other features for little extra money. But I'm a little disappointed at how few apps it is able to configure automatically. The users guess wrong fully half the time.

They must not have much of a library of known EXEs if it has to ask the user what to do with common Windows utils like winlogon.exe. It also doesn't give you any information to make a better decision, since it names the EXE but not its details, and clicking the website link usually leads to "no more information on that".

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.