wireless to wireless network question

I'm about to depart the hot southwest desert for the mountains in our travel trailer. Last year the WIFI service was margina (mainly low signal levels inside the trailer)l, so this year I've installed an outside directional antenna on a rotor. Since both my wife and I want to use computers at the same time, I created an in trailer network.

It consists of: from the house Qwest(Actionteck) DSL modem to a Linksys WET54g bridge(located in the trailer) (wired) to a Linksys 4 port hub. From the hub I connect (wired) to my computer. Also, (wired) to a Linksys WAP54g access point. Connecting to the WAP54g (wireless) is a WMB54g music bridge to the trailer audio system. When feeding audio from my computer the system works OK.

When I connected the laptop (wireless) to the WAP54g, I get a good signal level connection, however when browsing the WEB, the screens are somewhat jumbled or I get a "can't display that page" error. Connecting directly (wireless) to the Qwest modem, things are OK.

Am I trying to do something that isn't feaseable? Thanks

FYI, the coax feeding the WET54G is about 8 inches - I mounted the WET54g just inside the roof and the antenna is just outside the roof. Besides, the signal level is shown as 100% on both WIFI sources. (Probably not quite the same, but certainly adaquate.)

Reply to
Bob
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.