wireless question/problem, need a solution

hello to all you people here... sorry for bad english but i need help...

here in my town we are building wifi network...

we got a linksys router with ddwrt frimware that is connected to "server" with utp... and we have 3 wifi clients connected... every thing works fine when client (only one) download/upload from server, but when 2 or 3 do it at same time, speed goes down pretty bad, 1 client have good speed and others dont have it at all, every thing is slow and others cant connect to server at all...

so... our client routers are buffalo/linksys also with ddwrt in CLIENT BRIDGE mode...

question is... can i somehow make that server route clients or something... cause i read somewhere that client bridge mode make problems with mac translation... it feels like main router that is in AP mode just cant handle all traffic...

any suggestion what should i do to solve this... or how to put our router in client mode not client bridge...

i am new at all this... anyone could explain to me how to make it work property...

thank you very much...

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
slis
Loading thread data ...

thread:

formatting link

I suggest you check out the DD_WRT forum.

formatting link

Reply to
seaweedsteve

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.