Wireless Internet Slow Without Bridge

I have a laptop with win xp. I was downloading always at 9 megs. I sent the computer in for hardwware repair and they restored the whole computer back to factlry settings. I lost everything. I am now having a problem with my internet speed. I am only downloading wirelessly at 3 megs. My wired connection to the laptop is 9 megs as usual. When i bridged the wireless adapter to the 1394 adapter the computer downloaded back to normal 9 megs. However when i shut it off and reboot i can not get back onto the internet. i have to remove the bridge and re-do a new bridge install. Everything says the internet is connected though. i never used to have to use a bridge before they reinstalled my oper system. any suggestion to peak my download speed back to normal 9 megs. They upload no matter what is a standard 1 meg.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
FUCCO
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.