Wireless Help Needed Plz*

Hello everyone :)

I bought a used Toshiba A-100 Satelite laptop .. it didnt come with any manuals, it says i have wireless but i have no clue how to turn it on , i tried the connect doctor thing but it says i have to turn a switch on and dont have manual to see how ..... any help would be great Thanks in advance :) FriskyMiranda

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
Friskymiranda
Loading thread data ...

"Friskymiranda" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.wirelessforums.org...

it'll either be a hard switch ie on the case or keypad switch ie Fn + F2. The keys are normally marked (colour coded or a small icon) in this case.

Reply to
M60

I'm not sure why you got a laptop without a manual, but here is the manual:

formatting link
It is page 108 ... which reads... "Wireless communication switch You can enable or disable Wireless LAN and Bluetooth functions, with the on/off switch. No transmissions are sent or received when the switch is off. Slide the switch toward the left of the computer to turn it on and toward the right of the computer to turn it off."

Nick Walsh Rangefire Wireless Surrey, BC

Reply to
Rangefire Wireless

formatting link

on page 2-4..............lovely and so easy to miss.

Reply to
M60

formatting link
>

your welcome.

Reply to
Rangefire Wireless

formatting link
>>

Your reply wasn't copied back to where the q originally came from (wirelessforums.org), so I copied it there for you... Don't know why q's get copied to here, but answers don't....

Reply to
Peter Pan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.