Who use my network?

Find "airsnare". (FREE) Good program to see if anyone is using your wireless network. It will identify intruders by their MAC address. You first tell the program that your MAC address(es) are friendly.

Reply to
DanR
Loading thread data ...

Find "airsnare". (FREE) Good program to see if anyone is using your wireless network. It will identify intruders by their MAC address. You first tell the program that your MAC address(es) are friendly.

Reply to
DanR

Reply to
DanR

Reply to
DanR

"arne" wrote in news:4320c1e2$ snipped-for-privacy@news.broadpark.no:

If you're using a router and it does logging, you should be able to look at the logs and tell someone is on your network by the known LAN IP(s) you are using for your machines as opposed to any dubious ones -- unaccounted for LAN IP that are showing in the logs.

What kind of router do you have?

Duane :)

Reply to
Duane Arnold

BTW, that's traffic logging traffic to and from the router by IP(s) remote and LAN IP(s). I don't want any confusion here.

Duane :)

Reply to
Duane Arnold

basic: Is there a way for me to check if other use my wireless network? ( I assume there are different answere based on routertype etc... security settings etc. but I am now looking for a basic answer, and maybe a free software I can run from my laptop...

regards arne

Reply to
arne

Reply to
DanR

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.