Router splash screen displayed when I try to go to website externally

I am trying to understand this DNS and web setup

I have a belkin g54 wireless router with port forwarding setup to go to my server's ip I have 5 static ips from my isp I talked to the tech support people there to help set me up the router has my first ip set and the others are secondary i have the router dns dns primary and secondary are set to dns ip my isp sent me

Server is running Window 2003 SBS sp1 this is my everthing server - Websites, file sharing, ts, email using exchange only one nic the server dns primary and secondary are set to dns ip my isp sent me 3 wesites with headerfiles

DNS for my domains is Yahoo small business domains i have it setup this way: Type: Source: Destination: A Record kennethshaw.com static ip of the router A Record

formatting link
static ip of the router CNAME Record *.kennethshaw.com Yahoo! Hostname

CNAME Record mail.kennethshaw.com Yahoo! Hostname

Mail Server Host Name: Priority: MX Records modified from default. Services may not be hosted by Yahoo!

mail.kennethshaw.com 10 mx1.biz.mail.yahoo.com 20 mx5.biz.mail.yahoo.com 30

Type: Hostname: Name servers have been modified from default. Services may not be hosted by Yahoo! Primary ns8.san.yahoo.com Secondary ns9.san.yahoo.com Additional yns1.yahoo.com Additional yns2.yahoo.com

The problem is that when i try to get to my website from inside or outside my network i get my router splash page. When i get one site working i will copy the info to the others.

Reply to
frogman
Loading thread data ...

Have you tried turning off "remote" router admin

Turned it off and all works great

Reply to
frogman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.