Raccoons under our deck

Apparently some raccoons have taken up residence under our deck, we see the kids poking their heads out. I am thinking about letting them hang out, but my wife is concerned that they may destroy things. Any comments? Best way to get rid of them if needed?

Reply to
Kurt Ullman
Loading thread data ...

We'll try this again on alt.home.repair which is the NG right ABOVE a.i.n on my NG list. AFTER another cup of coffee... (g). Sorry.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

I dunno Kurt, I thought maybe y'all had some war-driving raccoons under your deck, downloading pr0n or tech manuals on how to nuke the squirrels.

Reply to
Warren Oates

There was that, but since they were looking at the squirrels and not annoying me, I was in a live and let live. Although I will probably change the password to my router just to make sure. Maybe to the first few words of Rocky Raccoon.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Interesting. I have the same set-up.

Lou

Reply to
LouB

Careful they aren't rabid, too.

Reply to
Not Me

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 08:56:23 -0400, Kurt Ullman wrote in :

Wrong newsgroup.

Reply to
John Navas

Which was covered in a follow-up posting with oops added.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Well, when my buddy's Dad complained about missing root beer from the garage, he blamed _me_.

_I_ blamed the Raccoons.

berk btw- it was 'Dads Root Beer' at that...

Reply to
berk

When the RIAA comes around demanding payment for the illegaly downloaded songs, point to the raccoons...

Reply to
danny burstein

Uh, Thanks for that John...Ya Think?

Reply to
Sam

He's rabid, too.

Reply to
Not Me

My post was about Root Beer.

berk

Reply to
berk

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.