Please help I've wasted hours already

Hi, Hope someone can help...

This is the set up:

An inventel wireless livebox (Model DV4210-WU) connected to internet and providing wireless access to users. (On IP 192.168.1.1) set to DHCP.

A netgear wireless printserver (USB) and 4 port switch (Model WGPS606) placed far enough away to still be able to connect to the inventel livebox. (On 192.168.1.102) set as manual IP.

Then a D-Link 301P+ Ethernet Printer Server on (IP 192.168.1.15) connected to a Laserjet 5P.

Right the situation is this: we want to be able to print from any wireless computer to the HP printer. So far this has been done:

The netgear switch connects to the Inventel box (However dont see associated devices on the Inventel box) The D-link print server when connected to PC is fine and can ping it. However when I connect it to one of the LAN ports on the netgear switch I cant find it any more.

I have removed firewalls, we are currently runing XP

Thanks for any help

Reply to
Olly
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.