Wireless Print server

Hi i have a old Samsung -ML1520 laser printer and i am trying to connect it to a printserver first i bought a product from netgear, which i found out wasnt compatible with the printer. And now i have bought the Hawking HWPS12UG] Wireless-G Print and i am using a D-link Wireless router i think the model is called 524. But anyway when i install the print server it recognizes the print server direct via ethernet cable, and everything works fine until final test "printing", it wont print. Ive tried everthing changing the ports for for the printer, changing the ip for the printserver. Checking the printserver is connected to the wireless router. The print server recognizes the printer on it. But still cant print. Any suggestions or do i have to face the fact that my printer might not is compatible with "print server nr.2". My printer is a couple of years old, could this be a problem with compabillity. Im using Windows XP sp. 2. And i have opened for the port that the print server uses on my router. And all firewalls are disabled.* Finishing note I HATE PRINTSERVERS.

Please Help

Thx Nachen

Reply to
Nachen
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.